I’m curious. What exactly does Rose’s Daughters do?
Rose’s Daughters assists in ALL types of moves, from young busy professionals to older adults and their families with the emotional and physical aspects of relocation.
We understand that each move is unique and have a great appreciation for the value and meaningful memories attached to your things. Rose’s Daughters is a turnkey moving service.
- Developing an overall move and plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Customized floor plans
- Arranging for the disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, , assisting with selection of a realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
Who uses Rose’s Daughters?
The simple answer is everyone and anyone. Rose’s Daughters are contacted by various sources:
- Older adults
- Remodeling professionals
- Busy families
- Family members
- Young professionals
- Corporate moves
- Bank and trust officers
- Geriatric care managers
- Interior designers
- Social service providers/social workers
- Senior living communities
- Physicians and allied health providers
- Staging professionals
- Repeat customers
What are the real benefits of using Rose’s Daughters?
- We have 15 years of significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress and produce quality results.
- Our Services are client-centered and personalized to meet the client’s needs and preferences. Families, particularly, should never doubt the power of an outside expert!
- We are a NASMM member, we are reviewed for insurance and experience requirements prior to acceptance.
- We are known in the Twin Cities. We have excellent reviews on Facebook and on Angie’s List.
Why is a company like Rose’s Daughters needed?
- The need for Rose’s Daughters has always existed, and everyone knows the pain of moving himself or herself. The stress of moving for work or moving a loved one is very personal and emotional.
- Planning is everything! We will outline the cost of a job through a written service agreement.
I am interested in obtaining some help with my move, but we can do most of the work to save money.
Yes, Rose’s Daughters offer many services from which you can choose and you pay accordingly. The ultimate goal is to ease the stress of the move process.
What makes Rose’s Daughters different from just a moving company? They seem pretty similar to me … are they?
- Rose’s Daughters provide a multi-faceted approach to the move process: from space planning in the beginning to post-move support and advocacy.
- Rose’s Daughters minimize the chaos and stress associated with moving by addressing all aspects of the move process. We take a proactive approach for creating and executing a seamless action plan, customized to the client’s wishes.
- We are not movers; we are individuals that appreciate the finer things in life… YOUR THINGS! We work closely with reputable local moving companies to complete that aspect of the job.
- Our experience in moving all types of people make us stand out from just a moving company. Our customers make the key decisions without the emotional and physical distress that can follow. As a result, they avoid the costly mistakes and remorse that often accompany such major lifestyle transitions.
- Rose’s Daughters do so much more than simply sort, settle and move boxes. We take the worry out of the move process.
Rose’s Daughters provides a personal touch to all projects.